Friday, June 3, 2011

Lonely Island Boys "Jack Sparrow" feat. Michael Bolton

My viral video obsession for the past couple of weeks.  It has become a bit of an earworm for me.

Warning for those reading this that do not like to hear profanity, there is some in the video.

Now back to the good part:




I saw this thing on Saturday Night Live a couple or so weeks ago and it just made me laugh.

Some people love Michael Bolton, a lot of people outright hate the man.  Me, I could care less about the guy. I honestly don't know any of his music, save whatever he did for the Disney movie Hercules.  All I really know about the man is once he had really long curly hair, then he chopped it off.  But this video almost makes him cool.

I love how he waxes poetic about Jack Sparrow: "The pauper of the surf, the jester of Tortuga."  Michael Bolton, getting all literary on us!

Michael Bolton as Scarface: Not too shabby.  Michael Bolton as Forrest Gump: A little akward.  Michael Bolton as Erin Brockovich: The stuff of my worst nightmares.

I will no longer be able to watch these films without this dang song playing in my head.  Thank you Lonely Island and Michael Bolton.

Now to watch it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment