Saturday, October 27, 2012

Iron Man 3 trailer





Spending a little time watching that new Iron Man 3 trailer that just came out.  I'm stoked for this movie.  Like a lot of others, I felt that Iron Man 2 was a bit lackluster and perhaps Iron Man was all Iron Man'd out after the first movie.  A little flick this past year called The Avengers restored my faith in the Iron Clad one and now I'm back on board.  I like the scope of the trailer.  Looks a little ominous.  Things are pointing to a solid entry with some good action.  But most trailers point to solid entries and end up turning into solid human waste.



Seriously though, who's the creepy voice over after Robert Downey Jr.?  Is that Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin?  If so, I find it effective.  I hear that guy talk to me in that voice and cadence, I would cop to being a little disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment